My 15 mins poem

 

Perfection only exist when I look at you
but looking, - so far away from the view
And distance was the end game for them, 
for us maybe a start of a new beginning

They said “sometimes you have to lose a battle so that you can win a war” 
Losing hope to find you, is like winning a chance to be with you

Yes - we are apart, 
doesn't even know where to start 
You are the light and I am the dark 
Got this unique sensation in my heart 

Sensation of excitement, 
wanting to love you without any disappointment, 
and falling down to one last true commitment,
Nothing will change even for a moment 

Chances, I hope it is given 
to those who patiently waiting 
interestingly, time would give us meaning 
for a lovely future what; they, I am seeing

                                                -poets_of_forgotten

Comments

Popular Posts