Sparks Fly



The manner in which you move resembles an all out rainstorm
Also, I'm a place of cards   
You're the sort of wild that ought to send me running   
However, I somewhat realize that I will not get far   
Also, you stood there before me just   
Sufficiently close to contact   
Adequately close to trust you were unable to see   
What I was considering   
Drop everything now  
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the walkway   
Remove the aggravation   
Because I see, sparks fly, at whatever point you grin   
Get me with those green eyes, baby   
As the lights go down   
Gimme something that will torment me at whatever point you're nowhere to be found   
Because I see, sparks fly, when you grin   
My brain neglects to remind me, your an impractical notion   
You contact me once and it's truly something worth talking about   
You observe I'm far better than you, imagined I would be   
I'm wary for the remainder of the world   
However, with you I know its awful   
Also, I could stand by calmly   
Be that as it may, I truly wish you would

-poets_of_forgotten

Comments

Popular Posts