To all the girls I loved before


Can I take some of your time? You!

Yes - it's you! I'm talking about - you,

the young, kind, smart, warm and beautiful woman who were reading this.


How are you? How's life treating you?

Well, for me right now, it's fucked up! I'm totolly fucked up (please don't smile), it's all a messed.

I don't even know why? - why I am writing this to you?

I'm asking questions that even the deep me - myself don't even know the fucking answers! Oh! God why are you doing this to me? know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain


I'm pretty sure you're in good hands right now

and I felt happy for that: you are free from me, free from my rules, demands, unending questions sometimes interrogations (hehe) you're free from my voice, presence, feelings and everything


Second of most it all - I am very deeply sorry, I want to have my sincerest apologies to you, I hope if we walk in the same road we would greet each other and smile as if all the past was wash by tears away.


Please be free of me and I'm free from you.

I wish you all the best in life "To all the girls I loved before" - never forget me








Comments

Popular Posts